Daisy Gardens is a private self catering holiday villa in Turkey, with it’s own private pool, situated on the outskirts of Ovacik, close to Hisaronu on the south west coast. The villa looks out over pine clad mountains and is 1.8 miles from the popular Oludeniz Beach and town of Hisaronu.
The villa sleeps up to 8 and is ideal for a family holiday to Turkey or for friends to share, with 4 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms (3 en-suite), air conditioning and most importantly an enclosed garden with your own private swimming pool. Please note that this is a non-smoking and pet free villa and unfortunately due to the spiral staircases, it is not suitable for wheel chair access.
The accommodation is split over the following floors:
- One double bedroom with en-suite
- One twin room
- One separate bathroom
- Utility room with washing machine, ironing board, iron and drying facilities
- Spiral stairs leading to the Ground Floor
- Front door and entrance area
- Large open plan kitchen with marble worktops and a ceramic hob, full sized fridge freezer and dishwasher. There is also a microwave, juicer, toaster and kettle plus plentiful crockery and utensils.
- Dining room with oak table and leather chairs
- Living room (with flatscreen TV) area leading out onto the spacious outdoor sun terrace
- Spiral stairs leading to the First Floor
- Master bedroom with double bed, spacious en-suite with twin sinks and Jacuzzi bath, seating area, dressing area and access out to the balcony
- Spiral stairs leading to the Second Floor
- Twin room with large en-suite
- Enclosed private swimming pool
- Enclosed gardens with seating area
- Large and spacious sun terrace area
Linen and bathroom towels are provided with the villa. However, you will need to bring your own beach towels or purchase them locally. We also provide an arrival and departure clean when you leave. If you require a midweek clean and linen change this is an extra chargeable service.
Children are most welcome at the Villa and a high chair, cot with linen and a selection of toys are available free of charge. The villa has a private entrance making it a secure environment for young children.
Water and Electricity:
Both of these are included in the rental price.
There is good mobile phone coverage in and around the villa, plus we also provide a free Pay As You Go phone for you to use to order local taxi’s, takeaways etc.
We currently provide WIFI and Internet access and for those of you who would like to work whilst away, we have a large handmade desk and also a safe that is big enough to fit a laptop on to.
We are still looking into the addition of heating the pool, however the cost to our guests would be an extra £4. per day. At present we are not convinced that this is a viable option. Any feedback on this would be most welcome.
We hope to also be adding another terrace soon so that our guests can enjoy the evening sunsets.
So if you are looking for a spacious, detached, villa holiday in Turkey, where you can relax and enjoy the mountain views on the sun terrace or take a dip in your private pool – look no further than Daisy Garden Villa.